Wednesday, July 21, 2010

LOST T_T

Everyone needs a friend.

I toughed I had one, one close to me, there when I needed him.

I’d be there for him in return.

I wish I could go to you, tell you how much I love you as my friend

But instead I’m here, being the coward that I am, speaking hard words,

Pretending to be harder then I am…

But you know I’m not, you know what I really am.

I never showed you my sadness, never showed my sorrow, always hiding my pain.

Fighting against your fears to keep you happy, never wanting to have a fight.

Thinking back to that happy time upsets me, Realising how much I need you

But it was wrong.

I see now how important you were in my life, I realise I love you

Love you as a very good friend.

But you treat just 4 used me .I can feel that.

dont deny, dont pretend. The heart keeps telling the truth.

You made me feel wanted, made me feel like I was someone.

you change.Be someone that i never know

I felt like you betrayed me, hated me.

I felt so alone, so numb.

I miss you, I always will.

I looked you up one time, scared you would be mad, I wanted to cry.

Cry and run, turn away hiding from you, I didn’t want to go.

I didn’t feel safe, I didn’t feel good, but yet I went.

 our conversation end.speechless.

The words that u gave me like heaven is lies.

No action, Talk only.


You give up

You threw me away like a old doll.

You lied.

You lied so much, so hard.

I fought for you, I took the hits for you, I took the blame.

You left me broken.

Yet I want you back, I want you back so bad.

You were the beaming light that pierced trough my darkness.

Making me feel warm and wanted.


I write with tears upon the lines of this parchment

About the friend I had, but now have not;

The things I've said but that I never meant,

Lacking courage to take back the things I've thought.

Yet he remained with me until the end.

I still look back to his friendship for me. 

BUT
No matter what i did. no matter what i do

he always keep blaming me that I always pillory him.

What happened between us?

What did I do?

I thought I could trust you

I've lost my friends in the past

I've tried to be good so it wont happen again

I don't understand

What did I do?

We were so close

We had fun

We were there for each other

Never hurting each other like this

Why you do this to me ?

Why am I crying?

If you want to ruin this go ahead

I'll miss you

I'll never forget you

Why is this happening?

I hate letting people down

I hate what I'm doing to you


I'm sorry for hurting you

I'm sorry for doing this

I'm sorry for everything

I always keep ma words that I always look at you as ma BFF even you already have a girlfriend.

It just your attitude gave ma feeling distract .That's all

If you feel that you good or matured enough u dont have to be like this.

Itsokey Carry on , I always Pray for you):
Hello N Thank You^_^

1 comment:

hasif said...

i can feel your feelings amelia. i almost fall my tears.

i posted this blog of mine before,

but i want you to read it.

by Hasif :

LETting go is actually a very beautiful thing. It's hard, but at least you know it will be a decision which you will never regret. All of us need a memory, so thank him/her for leaving a piece of memory in your life.

Even though the both of you may have go through a lot, but whoever can predict what would happen next. SO long as, there is love between the both of you when you both were together, there shouldn't be any regrets.

Cry for as long as you want, but do not go to the extend of hurting yourself or anybody, because that is the stupidiest thing to do. forsure, it is.

The only revenge you want to take is to live better than before, better than the times when you were with him/her.

Remember, he/she is just a stranger who happens to walk into your life. You don't force or "cling" on to a stranger who wants to leave. your first love is not always your truest love, mention that.

Time tells it all.

For love,it's eternal.

Like is different from love, so take time to find that love.

Don't worry about not finding The One. Don't worry about the time,because for love, time is eternal.

Much loves.

hasif sol.

AMEL HLEE BLOGGER OFFICIAL SITE