Saturday, January 1, 2011

Fedward : D




So fed up with these thoughts in my head
So fed up with worrying about people who don't give a damn
So fed up with wanting to live when truly I'm already dead inside
I'm so fed up with loving people, who won't love me back
So fed up with crying, when all I want is laugh

So fed up with thinking, about things I don't wanna think about
So fed up with this life, full of it's evil and it's downs
So fed up with trying to think positive, when all you can do is look at the sky and cry

I'm so fed up with being someone else, when all I wanna say is ,'look at me and tell me who I am'.
I'm so fed up with people who think they know me, but behind this face is so much sorrow…so much pain.

I'm fed up with falling down  and the fact I can't get up.
I'm so fed up with the people who laugh at me, they don't know me, which means they have no right.

I'm so fed up with people who think I'm a great friend, but fail to see the problems I have myself.

I'm fed up with those people, who only see my problems, if they read my writings :|
Hello N Thank You^_^

No comments:

AMEL HLEE BLOGGER OFFICIAL SITE