Friday, October 29, 2010

Know Me :)

 I hate bullshitters. They are just glorified liars, and anyone who knows me even a little know I hate liars, and I will call you out on a lie. I’ll tell you plain and simple I don’t lie.  I don’t feel the need or see the point in doing so.When people try to bullshit me, and I positively  know for a fact that they are. I get annoyed, because I know the truth, and I don’t have the patience to placate these people anymore. How can you expect to improve a situation if you can’t face the truth of it?? Now I’ll be the first to admit I screwed up a lot. I don’t deny it, I don’t down play it, or up play it for that matter.  I have nothing to hide, and nothing to be ashamed of, because I do things to make progress everyday.  I have taken responsibility for every discussion I have made since day 1.  This isn’t about that.This about people making a situation out to be one way when it’s an other, because they don’t want to deal with it. They want to pretend things are one way; when they aren't. In the mean time making that discussion is hurting someone who doesn’t yet have to power to speak up. those attention mongers who need their sympathy fix.  People who mouths just spew dishonest embellishments. People who will say anything to impress someone. Some people who I find just weak who will say anything to agree with someone. The ones I find particularly maddening are the ones who will say anything to make them sound better than you. Maybe I don’t expect too much from people. Maybe there are people I can honestly relate to out there.


Hello N Thank You^_^

No comments:

AMEL HLEE BLOGGER OFFICIAL SITE