Sunday, October 24, 2010

GRADUATION DAY 2010

 AUDITORIUM PARCEL D PUTRAJAYA

 Here it goes, I finally graduated from TRIAL SPM secondary school yesterday :)

The day of graduation was wonderful and terrific!

you can see there's a huge audience from the stadium, that includes our parents

Yeah, we didn't get our diploma nor a real finished SPM yet, just awards. ^_^

Oh, when  I'm finally free from this school, I'll miss my favourite subject

my classmates,my buddies, and of course, my teachers.

I hope they'll take care of themselves.

God bless them all ;))

From this pic, Ma result is not good enough like others

but  I don't know that I did a good job, but it's worth a shot.

Standing & smiling like I am  One In A Million of A success people :D

Hope you'll have a great summer, everyone!

& keep up the good work for your skills or your goals.

Take care! ^^

The Graduation Of 2010 was finally HERE! 

Hello N Thank You^_^

No comments:

AMEL HLEE BLOGGER OFFICIAL SITE